Recorded live at TopatoCon 2015, Emily and an all-star panel of guests discuss a wide variety of topics: finding pleasure rather than accepting what you're stuck with, body image, vulva puppetry, feeling trapped by lack of education, and the miraculous powers of a legendary...Magic Wand.
Brought to you by
- SaneBox: Take control of your inbox by letting SaneBox do the "this can wait until later" for you.
- Jess Fink: twitter/website/Tumblr/Patreon
- C. Spike Trotman: twitter/Iron Circus Comics/(her neglected) Tumblr
- Kate Leth: twitter/website/Tumblr
- Danielle Corsetto: twitter/Grils With Slingshots/Patreon/her podcast Coffee & Cider, right here on ESN
Show Notes and Links
- The panel is introduced by Holly Rowland, TopatoCo's Executive VP of Special Projects.
- Jocelyn Elders gets a bad rap. Jocelyn Elders is/was/ever shall be awesome. Check out some of her myriad accomplishments.
- Wondrous Vulva Puppet
- this is what Amazon gives you when you search for "Hitachi Magic Wand"