What happens when a person knows who you are, but with whom you are not necessarily acquainted, buys you tens of thousands of robots? The answer may surprise you (and might just be this episode full of non sequiturs...a veritable multiverse of wonderful nonsense)!
Brought to you by
- Casper: premium mattresses for a fraction of the price. Use coupon code NIGHTMOVES to save $50 on your choice of Casper mattress. Terms and Conditions Apply.
Show Notes and Links
- The whole "GlitterBomb in the mail" thing was a hoax, right? Right.
- Soylent is not a hoax.
- You, too, can have Guacachip delivered by Amazon Now (in qualifying areas, like Austin).
- Mega City One
- Moisés accidentally pre-announced a creative project in the middle of righteous ethnic rage on Less Than or Equal.
- People in Texas (not Moisés) legitimately thought the U.S. military was practicing in advance of an invasion and takeover of the state recently. Then the same area went through a large series of floods that were not government-related...unless they've perfected weather control machines.
- Roar (1981)) is one of the most terrifying movies of all time when you understand just how many injuries the cast and crew sustained while making it