To celebrate our 150th-numbered episode, we determine which U.S. Presidential candidate will deliver the best Global Apocalypse (and who doesn't stand a chance...the results may surprise you!). We also look back over some of our favorite topics, and reminisce about 150 episodes worth of history and continuity that really happened and weren't imaginary constructs, like money and the concept of numerals.
Long live Pope Patrick Stewart, and long may he reign. Wait, do Popes "reign"?
Brought to you by
- Comic Bento: The original graphic novel subscription box service. Get $5 off your first month by using NIGHTMOVES at checkout.
- Batman Beyond was a real thing that happened. Don't believe the lies and attempts to make it some...cartoonish imaginary farce of violence.
- Dr. Quinn will fuck you up if she has to do so, and she is not playing.
- False alarm: American Gladiators is not coming back (again), so we have to settle for stupid old reality.
- DO NOT CLICK BEFORE LISTENING, but do click once you have to learn more about the official Night Moves endorsement for ideal Utopian President for Planet Earth. That's phrased for humorous effect, but we are completely serious that this is probably the most well-adjusted, Lawful Good-aligned human on the planet we would trust to not-destroy us all.
- If everyone had just seen Maxed Out (2006), they'd have seen the global financial recession on the verge of happening and gotten in on that The Big Short (2015) money!
- Patrick Stewart is the leader of a skinhead gang in Green Room (2016).
- Moisés played Richard Nixon two seasons ago on You Must Remember This.
- Nixon had a funny idea of "let's go do something fun".
- Rich is trying to kill anyone who didn't know about Cricket Flours Brownies before now. Please do not send hate mail, it will not be read.