In the shocking 46-minute conclusion to an equally shocking 4-minute episode of Night Moves...Danielle, Rich, and Moisés barely discuss Thanksgiving, time zones, and the un-boring versions of world/space travel. (Part 2 of 2)
Show Notes and Links
- Maximum Absorbency Garments originally required astronauts to disclose the size of their most personal payload.
- That's right, Deezenators! There's an official Eddie Deezen website for all us nerds! Wait...I think he writes all these posts and...there went three hours down a rathole.
- THANK YOU BASED COKE GOD. Some people work on cures for major diseases. Others dedicate time and effort to reviving soda sub-brands that cause Diabetes and probably various others!
- Come As You Are by Emily Nagoski is a book about human sexuality "powered by science". Pre-order it now so that 3 March 2015 can be a day of awakening and liberation for you.
- Jamie Oliver making meatball jokes for 15 minutes.
- Yan Can Cook, don't you ever let us down.
- Chinese Cubans have their on Wikipedia page!
- The first tipoff to a recipe for "Cuban Black Beans" being inauthentic is when you see it claim to be "authentic" or "classic". The whole point of it being the staple dish is there are a thousand variations. Every working-class family has their own slight variant.
- I'm glad the forum of record for such things, the Steve Jackson Games one, is addressing IntraLunar Travel.
- Rich is part Native Mooninite , so show some goddamned respect, ok?