Part 2 of 2
Brought to you by
- ESN Members: if you love our shows, you're going to love some of the new things we have coming soon. Members get a first look at new stuff, with more benefits to come in 2015.
- ESN Founding Sponsors: their faith in the network before launch is why ESN made it through our first year, and has a bright future ahead.
- Continued from Part 1, Night Moves 8: We Need to Talk About Bigfoot
Show Notes and Links
- How Star Wars Conquered the Universe by Chris Taylor
- Joe Biden Fan Club t-shirts are for lovers who love to say "Fuck it."
- Pater familias
- Apple typefaces (ok, fonts) like Apple Garamond and Motter Tektura are the OGs
- Catchphrase is a game ESN hosts should play at some mass gathering
- There's Donkey Punch and there's Donkey Punch.
- Four Lions was massively under-seen and a rare case of a representative trailer
- Chris Morris
- The Final Member
- Ship a Dick
- Dunkin dies of shame in a town with Gourdough's and Mrs. Johnson's
- Shake Shack is going public
- Crif Dogs is reason enough to find a reason to go to NYC
- Soylent is a real thing and not Soylent Green. Soylent Green is available in HD on Warner Archive Instant (Roku, iPad, web).
- Catlow features the only full-frontal nude Leonard Nimoy fight scene (no, really) in cinema history.