Shareef staked out a "random rooftop" in L.A. and packed together a bunch of interviews with the people behind seven of the coolest upcoming indie games across a variety of platforms, from Switch to Steam to VR and beyond, all in under a half hour.
- Ironcast with Hollie Pattison of Ripstone Games
- Tower 57 with Karol Zajaczkowski, Senior Marketing Manager at 11 Bit Studios
- Manifest 99 with Sara Hebert, Marketing Director at Flight School
- Road Redemption with Jason Tate, Lead Engineer at Pixel Dash Studios
- Runner 3 with Dant Rambo, Producer / Writer at Choice Provisions
- Where The Water Taste Like Wine with Johnnemann Nordhagen of Dimbulb Games
- Joggernautts with Tommy Sunders, Artist and Designer at Space Mace Games