Horace Dediu and Guy English discuss the future of TV, how we consume media, and the fate of console-style devices. From Apple to Nintendo and beyond, is there one box to rule them all, or can there be?
- Squarespace: everything you need to get started making a website. Use the offer code mentioned in the show for 10% off
- Smile: get PDFPen Scan+ in the App Store for $4.99, or PDFPen 6 in the Mac App Store for $59.99
- Drobo: smart storage to protect what matters. Use offer code MOISES for $50 off any Drobo model at Drobostore.com
- Cinematographer Barry Braverman talks about working with director Wes Anderson (uncut version to be posted as Screen Time #54)
- Apple TV Gains its Own Shopping Category | AppleInsider
- Horace wrote one of my favorite Asymco articles in 2011 that applies here: Hiding in Plain Sight
- AirPlay Configuration Files Hint at Next-Gen Apple TV Hardware |AppleInsider
- Mobile Gamers Aren't Playing NIntendo-Style Games | ConsulGamer
- Barry Braverman's website, and his IMDb credits.
- Bicycle Thieves, aka The Bicycle Thief aka Ladri di biciclette | Wikipedia
- Bottle Rocket (and Murita Cycles) | The Criterion Collection
- Umberto D (click through for restored trailer) | The Criterion Collection