Jake Fogelnest (writer, comedian, and our first-ever, second-ever guest) discusses "episode 1" of Twin Peaks, which is actually the second episode of Twin Peaks.
Show Notes and Links
- Jake Fogelnest can be found on Twitter and making mischief at Funny or Die and, (not as often of late) Earwolf, home of world-changing podcasts that will either stave off or cause the actual end of days.
- Though the episode discussed here is the second episode of Twin Peaks aired, it has always been classified as "Episode 1", with the pilot simply called "The Pilot", since the episodes were only officially titled with episode numbers. Numbers like "Pilot" when they mean "1", and "1", when they really mean "2".
- Completely unintentionally and yet appropriate, considering the above, Jake is technically both the first and at once not actually the first guest on the show, since Charlie de Lauzirika is the "Pilot" to Jake's "Episode 1".
- David Lynch "himself" shows off some "amazing deleted scenes" "from" the new Twin Peaks Blu-ray set.
- We will be giving away a copy of the Blu-ray set very soon. I would recommend writing a review for the show on iTunes and emailing us a copy by way of the Contact page.
- Just look at Cooper up there. Try a refreshing "Leland Palmer" to cool off from all that heat.