The Crossover Crisis War(s) experience is consummated with a dive from AvX and its Consequences (without ruining it for you) through the recently-concluded AXIS.
- Crossovers Epic Event: Part 8 of 8
Brought to you by
- IDW: Want some less-gritty, more-fun stuff appropriate for all ages? Powerpuff Girls Smash-Up #3 (of 6) and Little Nemo: Return to Slumberland #4 fit the bill. If you prefer gritty and violent, Judge Dredd #28 will suit you nicely. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #44 is a landmark issue in that series. Avoid spoilers and pick it up if you've EVER been a Turtles fan.
Series Episode Checklist
- The Series Thus Far
- Prelude - All-New Secret Age of Infinity Crossover War CrisisPoint Convergence
- 1 - Your World is Going to be Destroyed! (DC pt1)
- 2 - End of the Universe (DC pt2)
- 2.5 - A Game for Children (Non-Canonical Trivia Game tie-in)
- 3 - Heroes Punching Each Other (Marvel pt1)
- 4 - The Experience Has Been Consummated! (Marvel pt2)
- 5 - Chain Mail and a Bomber Jacket (Marvel pt3)
- 6 - Doctor Strange Explains It All (Marvel pt4)
- 7 - Beyond Continuity Porn (Marvel pt5)
- 8 - This Hero Must Die! (Marvel pt6)
- Marvel NOW! tie-in: Giant Size ORIGINS 9: Illusion of Beginning/Middle/End
- Marvel NOW! tie-in: Giant Size ORIGINS 10: Heavy Metal Album Cover
- Yet to Come
- Epilogue - Infinite Aftermath: Consequences
These show notes are abbreviated in the interest of getting this episode out quickly. They will be revised and "reprinted" in time for the release of the Crossovers Crossover Event: Omnibus Edition, if not before.
Avengers vs X-Men (2012)
Age of Ultron (2013)
Original Sin (2014)
Avengers: The Children's Crusade (2010-2012)
The real redemption point for Wanda Maximoff, and the first high-profile work from superstar artist Jim Cheung (AvX, Infinity, a ton of amazing stuff). Fantastic writing from Allan Heinbarg, too. A great, powerful (plagued by delays in original publication) 8-issue run.
Age of Ultron #10A.I.
One of the single best-written, one-and-done stories about Hank Pym, written by Mark Waid and drawn by Andre Araujo
Avengers: Ultron Forever
Designed for casual/movie fans looking for something to read, it's written by Al Ewing and drawn by Alan Davis. Both are top-shelf creators in their own right. I don't think they've worked together previously.
Fearless Defenders by Cullen Bunn & Will Sliney
We beat the drum for it for its entire run, and it's all collected in print and on Marvel Unlimited.
ON THE NEXT (EPILOGUE/AFTERMATH) EPISODE OF GIANT SIZE
- When allowed to choose ONLY FIVE CROSSOVERS FROM EACH PUBLISHER, which events will survive a Crisis of Finite Choice?
- What choices will make you discredit and disown our hosts FOREVER? * (we're serious, some of our choices shocked us as they came out of our mouths)
- HOW CAN EVERYTHING EVER BE THE SAME AS IT EVER WAS FOREVERMORE???