In our first "Creator Sampler" episode, we discuss and recommend the work of Chip Zdarsky, Francesco Francavilla, and Kate Leth. BONUS: Interviews with all three! EXTRA BONUS: Moisés gets thrown out of a comic shop!
uncut Artist Edition Interviews
45: Chip Zdarsky - (Not) Dick and Boob Jokes
46: Francesco Francavilla - Igniting Your Imagination
47: Kate Leth - I <3 Elseworlds
- Transporter: personal cloud storage that lives in your house. Use offer code ESN75 (through end of March 2014) to get Transporter Sync for $75 at FileTransporter.com
- Squarespace: everything you need to get started making a website. Use the offer code mentioned in the show (part of the show's name) for 10% off
- Chip Zdarsky does more than draw Sex Criminals. It's very much co-created comic that has as much of his DNA in it as Matt Fraction's. You should check out his Monster Cops, Prison Funnies, and more strips on his website.
- Francesco Francavilla created, draws, and writes The Black Beetle. His website is a magnificent look at all sorts of his art, from convention sketches and commissions to his awesome Pulp Sunday work.
- Kate Leth started Kate or Die and it has snowballed into getting her work with Locke & Key, Welcome to Nightvale, and has resulted in her recently-released (and awesome) Adventure Time OGN Seeing Red. Kate is the founding force behind The Valkyries. BEWARE.
- Subscribe to the Giant Size Channel (iTunes/RSS) and get the main show plus extras
- Subscribe to the ESN Master Feed (iTunes/RSS) to get all shows on the network