Drew Westphal and Anna Bartenstein run the customer service machine behind musician Jonathan Coulton. They cover everything, from emails about orders or general questions to the still-being-fulfilled, massively successful Code Monkey Save World Kickstarter from 2013.
They talk about their professional histories and why they love doing what they're doing for musicians like They Might Be Giants and "JoCo".
Special Guest Stars: Jonathan Coulton and Greg Pak!
- Backblaze: back that Mac up for only $5 a month (less if you sign up for longer). Whatever kind of computer you’re using, make sure you’re backing it up. Set up Backblaze for yourself or a family member (or both) today.
- The Magazine Book 2: Back their ending-in-24-hours Kickstarter to get some uncommonly great content. Salute and bid a fond farewell to a great publication. An eBook of the first one is now free!
- Symbolicons: by Jory Raphael, designer of all our new artwork. Get 40% off any icon set bundle with ESN1
- Artist Edition 21: City of Monkeys (Greg Pak & Jonathan Coulton) is excerpted in part here. The interview was conducted just a few days into the Code Monkey Kickstarter.
Songs Fair-ly Used (in Order of Appearance)
- "Code Monkey"
- "See You All in Hell"
- "We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions"
- "The Whiffenpoof Song"
- "Big Bad World One"
- "Shop Vac"
- Buy them all (and more) here.