Just over three years ago, Matt Alexander founded Need, a publication that releases exclusive, curated clothing and products for "the modern gentleman". They later added Foremost, a line of affordable, American-made clothing for men and women. This month, Need became Imprint and launched an iOS app.
This is the origin of Need's customer service model, and how it helped them grow and evolve from a sensation (Need) into a tangible, formidable Imprint in the world of fashion.
Matt Alexander will return. (cue "James Bond Theme")
Brought to you by
- Comic Bento, the original graphic novel subscription box. Save $5 using CALLING at checkout.
- Mack Weldon, men's basics with a hassle-free non-return policy: if you don't like your first pair of underwear, tell them, they'll refund you, and keep them. Save 20% using THANKYOU at checkout.
- iOS app
- Imprint: A new name, a new iOS app, a new site, and a new idea or two.
- Imprint on Twitter
- Foremost on Twitter
- Matt Alexander on Twitter
- Matt Alexander appeared in the original run of Giant Size on two back-to-back episodes ("ORIGINS" #9 and #10) to talk about Marvel's big "NOW!" relaunch back in 2013.