Airlines: we've heard the horror stories. Now we dig deeper into how to get the results we want at the gate, on the phone, and in the air. (Part 2 of 2)
Are we stuck in a breadline in Kiev back in '78, waiting for shitty vouchers for shitty airlines, or could we eventually see Our Own Fuckin' Airline? #Superplane
Panelists: John Roderick, Jim Dalrymple, Lex Friedman, Brent Billings
Special Guest Star: Majel Barrett Roddenberry
- Transporter: personal cloud storage that lives in your house. Use offer code ESN75 (through end of March 2014) to get Transporter Sync for $75 at FileTransporter.com
- Smile: Visit smilesoftware.com/calling for details and a brief video introduction to TextExpander.
- Delta's In-Flight Trivia Game
- Igloo: try an intranet that you'll actually like using. It's free for up to ten users, and affordable beyond that. Click here to support the show, and sign up for their free SXSW event on 3/12 from 3:30-6:30pm
- Brent Billings survived the airline industry and now does photography and design.
- John Roderick makes music with The Long Winters, and shares custody of Roderick on the Line (a show about The Beatles and Hitler) with Merlin Mann. Watch your ass, 6F. He's coming for you.
- Jim Dalrymple runs The Loop, The Loop Magazine, and hosts Amplified.
- Lex Friedman is EVP of Sales and Development for The Mid Roll, and co-hosts Not Playing with MacWorld's Dan Moren. Give us this day (Y)our Daily Lex.