Our MacWorld Expo Special delves into the origins of an online backup service's customer service & support infrastructure, from passing around a GMail account to helping people feel less powerless and/or vulnerable.
Excuse the echo. Press rooms are great but often awful for acoustics.
- Squarespace: everything you need to get started making a website. Visit the link and use the offer code mentioned in the show (part of the show's name) for 10% off
- Igloo: an intranet you'll actually like and use. Visit the link to learn more and support the show. It's free for up to 10 users!
- Backblaze does online backup. If you don't really back up your data, get with the program and do it somehow, somewhere.
- Gleb wrote a great piece for TheNextWeb about how many co-founders you need (and how Backblaze got five).
- Ain't Nathan handsome?
- The Backblaze blog is one of those "brand" blogs that actually posts worthwhile stuff, like clips of Chief O'Brien from Star Trek: DS9 talking about the importance of backup.
- Yev once made a formal request to the NSA to provide him with a copy of all his data they had a copy of. SPOILER ALERT: They said no!