This week, we finally had the space and time to talk about what we’re playing! Except Jessica seems to have played just one game. But no matter, one game is all you need if it’s the right one.
Meanwhile Anna isn’t sure if any of the games she played are the right one for her. She did enjoy eating people, however, while difficult controls in other game gave her the sads.
And both your hosts played a game that in some ways had a rocky start on the App Store, but is that the fault of the developer or the players?
That’s not all! We also had time for a bit of news and a recent piece launched us into the perennial discussion on the evils of some free-to-play games and what might be done about them.
Stuff we mentioned:
- HTC Vive
- Palmer Luckey is funding Donald Trump's meme factory
- Palmer's TIME magazine cover
- What is shitposting?
- Buy a guilt-free Oculus
- Megan Fox
- Hot Tin Roof
- Alt-right i.e. white supremacists
- Out Magazine heavily criticized for Milo profile
- Taco Illuminati episode
- Shadow Bug Rush
- Shadow Bug (iOS only)
- Land Sliders (iOS & Android)
- Sling Kong (iOS & Android)
- Enyo (iOS & Android)
- Enyo's first week
- Card Crawl (iOS & Android)
- You Must Build a Boat (iOS & Android)
- Whitaker Trebella
- Piloteer (iOS, Android & Steam)
- Submerged (iOS only)
- Uncharted 4
- Boon Cotter
- Slither.io (iOS, Android & browser)
- Tiltagon (iOS, Android & Steam)
- Pirahn.io (browser; iOS & Android coming soon)
- Supercell buys a stake in Frogmind
- Badland (iOS & Android)
- Badland 2 (iOS & Android)
- A Player's Manifesto
- Skinner Boxes
- Buy some baby spoons