Welcome to Anna being partially drunk during this recording and Jessica well on her way there! Cut us a break though; have you seen the US election? It's amazing we're sober EVER.
Shockingly, Jessica played more than one game this week! Anna did as well, including attempting That Dragon, Cancer now that it's on mobile.
Search ads have also come to the App Store and we look at one developer’s experiences so far, including the possible problems and pitfalls. Also, Square Enix is taking a stand on premium games and there are some Nintendo LULZ too.
Please rate and review us on iTunes, follow us on Twitter (and follow Jessica and Anna too), like us on Facebook, buy our merch, and email us if you want us to play games with you while drunk (but we’ll probably say no ;-p)
Stuff we mentioned:
- Wellington Vineyards
- Spawn on Me
- Jessica plays Tomb Raider
- Burly Men at Sea (iOS, Android & Steam)
- Shadow Bug (iOS only)
- Shadow Bug Rush (iOS & Android)
- Alto's Adventure (iOS & Android)
- That Dragon, Cancer (iOS & Steam)
- Donate to childhood cancer (Jessica goofed, but St. Jude is awesome)
- Maximum Car (iOS & Android)
- Wordlings (iOS only)
- App Store search ads are here
- One developer's search ad experience so far
- User acquisition
- Square Enix wants premium games to be a pillar of their business
- Shareef Jackson's #GamingLooksGood
- Shareef's episodes (29 and 59)
- Hilarious Nintendo article