Longtime listeners will recall that there was a time when Jessica built A LOT of boats. Now she's building a lot of transit systems, and Anna is too! That's right, Mini Metro has taken us by storm and we’re having a blast.
We also announce the winner of our Burly Men at Sea giveaway, and Anna talks about some other games and, um, hassling various developers.
And of course… the Nintendo news! We talk all about the Switch and whether we, the target market, are interested in it.
Please rate and review us on iTunes, follow us on Twitter (and follow Jessica and Anna too), like us on Facebook, buy our merch, and email us if you’re bringing your dog to GDC, because we want to meet them!
Stuff we mentioned:
- Mini Metro (iOS, Android & Steam)
- Our Gaming Yoda
- Train Conductor World (iOS & Android)
- SimCity franchise
- Shooty Skies (iOS & Android)
- Burly Men at Sea (iOS, Android & Steam)
- Neko Atsume (iOS & Android)
- Bengal Jack
- Doggins (iOS & Android)
- Shadow Bug (iOS only)
- Shadow Bug Rush (iOS & Android)
- Janie Clayton
- Brent from Spryfox
- FRAMED2 teaser
- FRAMED (iOS & Android)
- Josh at Loveshack
- Smash Hit (iOS & Android)
- INKS. (iOS only)
- Really Bad Chess (iOS only)
- Zach Gage
- Sage Solitaire (iOS & Android)
- Puzzlepops! Trick or Treat (iOS & Android)
- Puzzlepops! (iOS & Android)
- Nintendo Switch teaser
- NYT analysis of the Switch
- Some European devs have Switch dev kits
- Zelda Windwaker