Listeners know we have strong political beliefs, and of course strong beliefs about games. But toilet paper? It turns out Jessica is fairly indifferent, but Anna isn't, and an upcoming game has her and others in a bit of a tizzy.
Speaking of toilets, as we are often wont to do, we chuckle at a developer who has realized that people play their game on the toilet. of course we knew it all along, and all joking aside, there are some good lessons there about understanding your players.
All this plus some of our reactions to the Nintendo Switch news, what we are playing (Pugs! Cat horses! Chickens!), and much more.
Please rate and review us on iTunes, follow us on Twitter (and follow Jessica and Anna too), like us on Facebook, buy our merch, and email us if you have strong toilet paper feelings you'd like to share with us ;-)
Stuff we mentioned:
- Pocket Card Jockey
- Ron Gilbert
- Jessica’s cat horse
- Breakout Ninja (iOS only)
- Milkmaid of the Milky Way (iOS & Steam)
- Cluckles’ Adventure (iOS & Android)
- Legend of the Skyfish (iOS & Android)
- Party Pugs (iOS & Android)
- Our friend Janie
- Hitman GO (iOS, Android & PS4)
- Tiny Rails (iOS & Android)
- Splatoon 2
- There will be a new Mario Kart
- Wii Sports
- Why does this cost $50?!!
- Phone screens are super dirty
- Developer realizes their players play their game on the toilet
- You Must Build a Boat (iOS & Android)
- 10000000 (iOS & Android)
- Jenn Sandercock
- The toilet paper in Thimbleweed Park is WRONG