Speaking to us all the way from his native Australia, Matt divulges all sorts of useful info like how to get the game characters you can't buy, what the current verified high score is, plans for future playable characters and much, much more.
We also have Jessica threatening some uppity gamers who have been horrible to the Monument Valley developers on Twitter and all three of us bemoan the current state of buying games on Steam.
Thank you to our sponsor for this episode: SketchPartyTV.
Stuff we talked about:
- We're now a part of ESN.fm!
- Little Things
- Andy Sum
- Ben Weatherall
- Flight Control
- Temple Run (iOS, Android)
- Punch Quest
- Android users flip out on Ustwo
- Ustwo responds
- An especially crazy one
- Ustwo releases Android Wear watch faces
- Ken Wong on Twitter
- Sons of Anarchy game is coming
- Dots & Two Dots
- Indian story on mobile gaming
- Notch's crazy $70M new house