Good news, everyone! Some people in the video game industry actually know that they have a diversity problem.
Not only do they realize that their product is often not welcoming to women, but they also realize that it's prohibitive to more casual players like your hosts.
We also talk about the upcoming King's Quest reboot because adventure games rock, Anna laments being hopelessly addicted to Hearthstone, Jessica can't do rhythm games and we wonder if core games will come to mobile someday or if we can at least start having deeper experiences there now.
Stuff we talked about:
- Totally Uncool special episode
- Blizzard Entertainment
- King's Quest will rekindle your love for adventure games
- Sierra games
- Grim Fandango Remastered
- Gabriel Knight remake
- Is the games industry scaring away new players?
- Will there ever be a market for deeper mobile games?
- Telltale Games
- Dark Echo
- Anna gets her chicken (Jessica too)
- Two Dots
- Are "core" games coming to mobile?
- Hay Day
- League of Legends
- One Nerd to Rule Them All (about Game of War)
- Words With Friends
- The Big Lebowski
- Give It Up
- Back to Bed
- Adventure of Poco Eco
- Shareef Jackson's #GamingLooksGood series