It turns out people on Twitter can be kind of crappy. It's full of "crappy people saying the crappiest things," according to Jessica and Anna doesn't disagree.
In good news, Jessica talks about her panel at MomoCon and we suspect that Splatoon is making people buy a Wii U which is great news for more inclusive game design.
But we go straight back to the depressing stuff, don't worry! Mobile games are apparently affecting marriages in China and Steam's refund policy has us worried.
Please rate and review us on iTunes if you're enjoying the show, follow us on Twitter and email us if you have any questions, comments, but not if you want to tell us to not be worked up about things that upset us!
Stuff we talked about:
- Our #1 fan is Jared
- Our episode with Maddy Myers
- Aleen on Twitter
- Less Than or Equal
- People buying the Wii U more?
- Steam refunds bad for short games?
- Steam refunds article written after we recorded
- The Bertram Fiddle people are worried
- Bertram Fiddle (iOS & Steam)
- Rumpus Animation
- Mobile games affecting marriages in China
- Guy almost walks into a bear
- #Gamessowhite went like you'd expect
- Tone policing
- Tanya DePass on Twitter
- You Must Build a Boat or YMBAB (iOS & Android)
- It turns out we like YMBAB
- Endless runners
- Let's Go Rocket
- Hitman GO (iOS & Android)
- Til Morning's Light
- Hearthstone (iOS & Android)
- Guy spends $3,200 on Hearthstone cards in one night