As you'll find out, the title of this episode is a bit on the sarcastic side. Jessica is having a rough time packing up her life in Atlanta and Anna is dealing with the hot and humid Chicago summer with her difficult-to-entertain preschooler.
But we do our best for you and solider on to talk about Bethesda being gun shy about more mobile games, what we think of clones and copycat games, whether indies are charging more for games because of eeeevil free mobile games and how you might not be able to slack off at work anymore as easily as you once did!
This is the week to MAKE OUR DAY and rate and review us on iTunes, follow us on Twitter (and actually tweet at us), and email us to give feedback, ask questions, or offer Jessica a job in her soon-to-be new home in Schenectady, NY.
Stuff we mentioned:
- Our new bestie, Jake
- Zombie Match Defense
- Jake's funny tweets
- You Must Build a Boat (iOS & Android)
- Hearthstone (iOS & Android)
- Bethesda not planning on more mobile games
- Fallout Shelter (iOS only for now)
- Monument Valley (iOS & Android)
- Crossy Road (iOS & Android)
- Asher Vollmer shares results of taking Threes free
- Megan Fox
- Our Lifeline episode
- Amazon games
- Dave & Busters mobile game
- Big Buck Hunter
- Golden Tee
- Prune dev tweets about awful clone
- Prune (iOS only for now)
- Down the Mountain (iOS only for now, Android in the future)
- The Long Siege (iOS only for now)
- Rami's tweet about game ideas in 15 seconds
- Are indies charging more?
- Hot Tin Roof
- Solitaire sort of won't be free anymore
- Piloteer (iOS & Android)
- EVE Online
Photo credit: By sa_ku_ra / sakura (Source: Flickr image.) [CC BY 2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons