This episode is brought to you by SaneBox. Get your email under control and keep it that way. Get a no-credit-card-required, 2-week free trial and $25 off when you sign up by visiting SaneBox.com/esn.
Genuine fan of the show and our ESN fearless leader, Moisés Chiullan, stops by and talks about his gaming credentials (or lack thereof :-)) and we try not to shame him too hard about not being a real filthy casual.
We also run down the newsworthy events of the past week and then proceed to rant about the latest assholery perpetuated against casual gamers. Female casual gamers to be exact. Are you ready to be outraged?
Stuff we mentioned:
- Steve Lubitz
- Sling Kong (iOS & Android)
- Joel McDonald
- Prune (iOS only for now)
- Sling Kong FB post
- Framed (iOS only for now)
- Framed tweet about sales and Android launch
- Hearthstone is making $20 million per month
- Nintendo employee fired
- Nintendo says nice things about mobile
- Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS & Android)
- Final Fantasy: All the Bravest (iOS & Android)
- Nintendo concept phone
- One take on Casual Connect
- Chris Furniss' comic
- Stephen Amell's abs
- Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
- Karina Longworth's podcast