Funding is down for game Kickstarters and we try to figure out why! Or, um, maybe discuss the really obvious reasons that everyone knows about.
We also talk about upcoming games at least one of us is excited about, a game NO ONE should play and finally... addictive games. Why are they so addictive and what are we currently addicted to? So kick back, play some Threes and enjoy the show.
Stuff we talked about:
- Funding WAY DOWN for game Kickstarters
- Amanda Warner of Giant Spacekat
- Gone Home developer's new game
- Hatred trailer [WARNING: very NSFW]
- Surprise, surprise, the developers of Hatred are heinous people
- Never Alone looks cool
- Gabriel Knight Let's Play videos
- Google Nexus Player
- Rogue Vertex update finally approved!
- Georgia Dow
- Seinfeld Frogger episode
- What makes games addictive?