On this episode, we are super thrilled to welcome back our awesome and talented friend, Shareef Jackson.
Shareef is our Nintendo guru, or is it ninja? We figure that out and much, much more, like what the heck is Miitomo going to be and why is it Nintendo's first mobile game? Would Nintendo ever develop for the Apple TV? Is Shareef really a Yoshi?!!! All these and other pressing questions will be answered!
DONATE NOW to Shareef's Extra Life team. All proceeds go to the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
Stuff we mentioned:
- Yeti Pie (iOS only)
- Unstealthiest ninja t-shirt
- Piloteer (iOS & Steam)
- Alto's Adventure on Apple TV
- Yeti Pie developer, Joe, on Twitter
- Nintendo announces Miitomo
- Tomodachi Life
- Gamasutra analysis of Nintendo news
- Blue Ocean strategy
- Live blog of Nintendo's announcement
- Animal Crossing
- Kim Kardashian's game (iOS & Android)
- Interview w/Pac-Man creator
- Yoshi's Woolly World
- Ken Wong's Polygon op-ed
- Rami Ismail's talk: You Don't Stand a Chance