Because we are suuuuper important gaming podcasters of note (not really), we got some codes for some games this week. So, you know, disclaimer given, we have ethics, blah, blah, blah :-p
Meanwhile, Jessica also plays a game with cats, because of course, and Anna dives into the new Star Trek game, among others. You know you want to hear our opinions on all of the above.
In gaming news this week, some people are pissed that The Witness is going to cost $40? PUH-LEASE. You’ll hear about this and more in our news discussion.
Stuff we mentioned:
- Jessica’s pile of cats
- Cat Physics (iOS & Android)
- Crashlands (iOS, Android & Steam)
- Furdemption (iOS only)
- Mutant Mudds (iOS only)
- Rust Bucket (iOS & Android)
- Nubs' Adventure (iOS & Android)
- Totes the Goat (iOS only for now)
- The developer: Jools Watsham
- Star Trek: Timelines (iOS & Android)
- John de Lancie (Q)
- Baum (iOS only)
- Botanicula (iOS & Android)
- Joel's interview
- Matt & Andy are in GQ, but the article isn’t online :-(
- The Witness
- Jonathan Blow is peeing in a jar?