After two weeks of guests, we had a lot of complaining bottled up, so here we go!
And because we didn’t want to just complain to each other, we asked our friend and sometime developer of games, Joe Macirowski, to join us.
But don’t worry. It’s not only complaining as we also talk about what we are playing (Jessica has built a robot army, what?), some awesome news of course, and, well, yes, ok, there is a lot of shouting at Apple. But then what else is new?
So, sorry we’re not sorry that this episode is over an hour long, but the complaining wasn’t going to record itself!
Stuff we mentioned:
- Joe's previous episode
- Cinemoji (iOS only)
- You Must Build a Boat (iOS & Android)
- Grand Gin Rummy (iOS & Android)
- Dirac (will be out on iOS soon)
- Choice of Robots (iOS & Android)
- Attack of the Clockwork Army (iOS & Android)
- Train Conductor World (iOS only for now)
- The Voxel Agents
- Bag It (iOS & Android)
- Love You to Bits (iOS only)
- Slide the Shakes (iOS only for now)
- Desert Golfing (iOS & Android)
- Clash Royale (iOS & Android)
- Assassin's Creed: Identity (iOS only for now)
- Joe's recommended battery charger
- Ken Wong officially announces a new studio!
- New State of Play game coming
- Lumino City (iOS only)
- Hitman GO developers talk mid-core
- Mortal Kombat X (iOS & Android)
- Apple's Phil Schiller takes over stuff
- Neven Mrgan's episode
- Binding of Isaac gets rejected by Apple
- Our friend Brian
- Does the ESRB rate mobile games?
- iOS update with night shift
- ATP tipster on Twitter