Games, games, and more games! If you’ve ever wanted to hear us spend a ton of time talking about what we’re playing, this is the episode for you!
Suuuuure, much of that time is taken up by Disney Crossy Road, but hey, what do you expect? It’s new and adorable and we’ve predictably been playing it a lot.
But don’t worry! We played lots of other games too. Some are out, some aren’t, but we have important opinions about all of them and think you’ll probably want to check them out.
We also touch on some news and along with that, what sort-of game is Jessica boycotting and why? All this and more so get to listening!
Stuff we mentioned:
- iOS public beta sign-up
- Our friend Jenni
- Disney Crossy Road (iOS, Android & WinPho)
- Cake Wrecks
- Odd Bot Out (iOS & Android)
- Martin Magni
- Looty Dungeon (iOS only for now)
- Taco Illuminati
- Miitomo (iOS & Android)
- The Alison Rapp debacle
- Pktball (iOS only for now)
- Laser Dog
- Shadow Bug (iOS only for now)
- Our friend Steve
- King Rabbit (iOS only for now)
- Furdemption (iOS only)
- Pocket Gamer top 100 mobile games list
- A Tiny Game of Pong (iOS only)
- Mobile is the biggest platform
- Facebook pays out a lot of money to game developers
- Dreadsteed (not Hearthsteed, oops!)
- Dan Gray talks to Pocket Gamer
- Til Morning's Light (iOS only)
- HTC Vive