Jessica has fallen hard for Fallen London while Anna struggles to like a game that everyone else seems to love. And that’s only the beginning!
Never Alone comes to mobile, a game that kinda makes you code might not be for actual programmers, some gamers are terrible, Miitomo isn’t doing so hot, and… well, just listen to the episode dammit!
And yes, we’re still playing Candy Crush. FORGIVE US!
Stuff we mentioned:
- Fallen London (iOS only)
- Til Morning's Light (iOS only)
- Looty Dungeon (iOS only)
- Candy Crush Soda Saga (iOS & Android)
- Never Alone (iOS only)
- King Rabbit (iOS only)
- Human Resource Machine (iOS only)
- Botanicula (iPad & Android)
- Amanita Design
- Pinchworm (iOS only)
- #Annareviews tweets
- Puzzlepops (iOS only)
- Steppy Pants (iOS only)
- Hatoful Boyfriend (iOS & Steam)
- Warp Shift (iOS only)
- Miitomo is apparently a bust
- Smaller devs can innovate with multiplayer
- Why the "git gud" attitude is so harmful
- Tanya DePass
- New emoji are coming