Our WWDC spy has arrived! That’s right, back on the show for the third time and full of tales of San Francisco and Apple’s plans for gaming, it’s our awesome friend Joe Macirowski.
Joe rains on our parade a lot, but hey, we already knew that Apple and gaming aren’t exactly a match made in heaven. If you’ve been deluding yourselves, maybe this episode will cure you!
There’s a lot to talk about and many important questions to answer, like do games have a better shot of success on the Apple Watch or the Apple TV? Why doesn’t the West Coast know from good bagels? And will we finally find out what Craig Federighi’s hair smells like??!!! Listen now to find out.
Please rate and review us on iTunes, follow us on Twitter (and follow Jessica and Anna too), like us on Facebook, buy our merch, and email us if you know anyplace to get good bagels in San Francisco :)
- Fracture: photos printed on glass. Tell them we sent you using this link and selecting "Unconsoleable" to get 10% off your first order.
- Yeti Pie (iOS only)
- Auto Adjust
- Joe's previous episodes
- Dan Graf
- Rodeo Stampede (iOS & Android)
- The podcast Joe does with Jessica
- Craig Federighi
- John Siracusa
- House of the Dead game
- Base Wars
- Pocket Gamer controller review
- LIMBO (iOS, Android & Steam)
- Shadow Bug (iOS only)
- A Tiny Game of Pong (iOS only)
- Letterpress (iOS only)
- Nubs' Adventure (iOS & Android)
- Gose beer
- Phil Schiller
- Cicero from Spawn On Me