Wooohooo, we made it to episode two! Wait, that's not really a big accomplishment. Or is it? You tell us, dear listeners.
On this episode we talk about Steam's new discovery tools, SQUEEEEE about the impending Monument Valley expansion and talk waaaay too much about Desert Golfing and how games like it and Monument Valley are wonderfully relaxing. So make yourself a chamomile tea, put on a moisturizing mask and your spa robe and enjoy the show.
Stuff we talked about:
- Steam announces new discoverability features
- A dev team is already feeling the impact
- Join OUR Steam group!
- Monument Valley new levels are coming
- Monument Valley
- Helpful article on IAPs
- Ustwo developer talks about the design of the game [VIDEO]
- The Great Totem Controversy, in tweets
- Monument Valley fan art!
- Desert Golfing
- Ars Technica piece on Desert Golfing
- Jonathan Blow
And finally.... we are officially on iTunes. If you're enjoying this podcast even a little bit, please review us.