In this episode, we get excited about our brief Twitter fame (OH EM GEE) and learn that vindication is OURS!!!
We also bemoan the fact that the Steam curation tools might not be all they're cracked up to be, gush about The Room games since a new one is coming soon and ponder the ethical dilemma of walkthroughs. Are they cheating or not?
Don't forget to review us on iTunes! We will show our gratitude by buying you a Tesla and a cupcake! ***DISCLAIMER: Total and utter lie, we will NOT do any of that.***
Stuff we talked about:
- Monument Valley devs tweeted about our podcast!!!
- Steam update not great for all devs
- Maddy's column in Paste Magazine
- Surgeon Simulator
- Surgeon Simulator Rage Quit video (very NSFW language)
- The Room 3 coming soon!
- The Room 1 and The Room 2
- The Room Steam page (coming July 28)
- Walkthroughs for The Room 1 & 2
- Rogue Vertex
- Gone Home
- No Blackbar sequel planned for now :-(