Games are BLAH lately; where is the excitement?? INKS is great, but we’ve been playing it forever now and nothing else interesting seems to be coming out. We are boooooored.
Trying to find something new and fun, Anna bravely wades back into the featured games and finds out that yep, they still suck. Meanwhile Jessica gives the Uncharted mobile game a whirl, and both of your hosts admit to something they aren’t proud of.
The news is full of depressing stuff, Anna has to be bleeped for the first time ever, and much, much more awaits you!
Stuff we mentioned:
- UNCHARTED: Fortune Hunter (iOS & Android)
- Candy Crush Soda Saga (iOS & Android)
- Fallen London (iOS only)
- Ball Escape gameplay video (out May 12)
- Black Hole Joyrider (iOS only)
- Super Smash the Office (iOS & Android)
- INKS (iOS only)
- Out There (iOS & Android)
- Trump's Wall (iOS & Android)
- Mobile games implicated in German rail accident
- Our episode with Barry
- Kotaku story about this
- ZeptoLab "apologizes"
- Bioshock Infinite
- Gamasutra post by ZeptoLab
- Impact of featuring is decreasing
- App Store search was down
- Nielsen will rate mobile games