Southern Cross co-creator Andy Belánger has done Big Two, licensed, and is now a loud-and-proud "creator-owned or GTFO" advocate who is all-in with Image Comics. We discuss his work, fandom, and wrestling. This live episode was recorded at Dallas Fan Days in February 2016.
- Andy Belánger (Comic Book DB bibliography, twitter)
- Get the first volume of Southern Cross for $9.99, co-created by Andy and Becky Cloonan with coloring by Lee Loughridge
Andy's Reading Recommendation List
- Black Hole by Charles Burns
- Pretty Deadly Vol.1 and Vol.2 by friends-of-the-show Emma Rios and Kelly Sue DeConnick (the latter featured recently on this episode)
- The Complete Multiple Warheads by Brandon Graham
- Prophet Vol.3 by Brandon Graham
- Thor Vol.1: God of Thunder by Jason Aaron and Esad Ribic
- The Enemy Ace Archives, Vol.1 by Joe Kubert and Robert Kanigher
- Batman: Year One by Frank Miller and David Mazzuchelli
- The Long Tomorrow by Moebius
Follow and Support Giant Size
- on Twitter
- on Facebook
- on Tumblr (we swear we'll start posting soon)
- Rate and Review us in iTunes and otherwise spread the word and you could win our Mystery Box of the Month, full of real, printed-on-paper comics!
- Mention our handle (@GiantSizeShow) on Twitter over the next week or so and you could win a double-autographed copy of Southern Cross Volume 1.